Theme Options PanelWith our advanced Theme Options Panel, you can easily customize every detail of your theme to best suit your needs.
Slideshow with Video BackgroundShowcase photos and videos using the easily configurable homepage slider.
Gallery ModuleCreate a gallery of your photos and videos or a portfolio of your work using the gallery module.
Page BuilderWith the built-in Page Builder you can easily build your own custom layouts or add new sections to existing templates.
Responsive LayoutThe layout of this theme automatically adapts to fit on any screen resolution on desktop and mobile devices (iPhone, iPad).
WooCommerce ReadyInstall the free WooCommerce plugin and have your online shop up and running in minutes.
Select a Demo
Inspiro is a hugely flexible WordPress gallery theme. Below are some examples of sites you can create using the theme (all of these layouts can be very easily imported).
New: Style Kits & Events Demo
In the latest update, Inspiro 6.4, we’ve added a new feature in the Customizer called Style Kits, which will give you access to 6 new theme styles to change the theme’s look. A new demo for Events & Conferences websites has been added too, along with new page builder layouts.
View Events Demo →
New: Video Autoplay on Mobile & Tablet Devices
Inspiro is the only WordPress theme with video autoplay support on mobile and tablet devices like iPhone, iPad and other Android devices. Self-hosted and Vimeo videos will play automatically on all devices, not just on computers.
We regularly update all of our WordPress themes, including Inspiro. Here’s what we’ve added recently…
January 15, 2020
- Inspiro now supports a Sidebar in different sections: Blog posts, Blog page and Portfolio posts
- Added additional details for portfolio items which appear in the sidebar on the right.
- New page template: “Sidebar on the Right”
November 6, 2019
- New: Automatically play background videos (not just on hover). Experimental feature
- New: Change homepage slideshow height easily from Customizer > Homepage Slider
August 14, 2019
- Generate Video Background on Hover in Portfolio from YouTube & Vimeo videos using GIPHY integration.
- New option to Sync fonts in the Customizer across entire theme.
June 10, 2019
- Introducing Style Kits in Customizer: 6 new pre-defined styles that can be easily loaded to change theme’s style.
- New Demo Content: Events & Conference
- New Page Layouts in Beaver Builder: Events / Conference and Pricing Page
- Added new options in the Customizer: new color options, “letter-spacing” option for fonts
March 20, 2019
- Video Header Background in Pages, Blog Posts and Portfolio Posts. Video Header Demo
- New options to make the header area in pages and blog posts fullscreen
January 21, 2019 (read release note)
- Multiple Portfolios support
- Improvements to Portfolio Showcase widget (load posts dynamically)
- Improvements to Portfolio Category pages
- Slideshow text can now be edited fully using the new block editor (Gutenberg)
November 19, 2018
- Added support for Vimeo videos in Video Background in the Slideshow. Works best with Vimeo Plus, Pro and Business accounts.
- New Page Layouts in Beaver Builder: Inspiro Hotel & Services page
- New Option: Disable Lightbox for Images and keep it only for videos
- New Feature: Add a button in the header menu by adding the “wpz-button” CSS Class to a menu item.
- New Option: Disable Sticky Menu (Find this option in Customizer > Header Options).
October 10, 2018 (read release note)
- Beaver Builder Integration
- New Portfolio Template: Clean – view demo
- New: Instagram Bar full-width area in the Footer
- Sticky Header on Page Scroll
- Portfolio Filter (categories) now works on the Homepage Portfolio widget
June 16, 2018
- NEW: Added 3 new Color Schemes (Red, Blue, Brown) in Customizer > Color Schemes
- Added new WooCommerce module in Unyson Page Builder
- Added new color options (see Customizer > Colors > Portfolio Page)
May 5, 2018
- NEW: Video Background in Slideshow now works on Mobile devices
- NEW: Added option in Customizer > Header Options to change the Header Menu width from narrow to full-width
- Improvements to Video Lightbox
January 15, 2018
- New feature: Video Autoplay in Background on Posts hovering in Portfolio pages (view demo)
- New feature: Slideshow Re-order (see Slideshow > Re-order).
- Improvements to Demo Content importer
- Added a new 3-column layout in the Blog page (view demo)
September 20, 2017 (read release note)
- Video & Image Lightbox for Portfolio Posts
- Improved Mobile Menu
- Social Icons in Menu
- Search Form in Menu
- Global Accent Color picker in Customizer
Page Builder Integration
One of the most exciting additions to Inspiro is the support for a drag-and-drop Page Builder. Install the free Beaver Builder plugin and enjoy drag-and-drop layout customization. Inspiro is tightly integrated for ease of use.
We want to make using the drag and drop Page Builder easy for you, so we’ve included 8 pre-built templates which you can import to Inspiro with just one click. New templates are added with every new major update.
Below you can see a few examples of pages created using the Page Builder:
Quickly insert in pages pre-built templates
Responsive Layout with this WordPress gallery theme
Inspiro boasts a fluid, responsive layout, so your website will display perfectly across mobile devices. Images and galleries scale up and down seamlessly when resizing the browser window. No matter what the resolution or screen size, every detail will look perfect and professional.
Fullscreen Slideshow with Video Background
The Homepage Slideshow supports YouTube, Vimeo and self-hosted video backgrounds. Just enter the URL of a YouTube, Vimeo video or upload your self-hosted video and the theme will do the rest.
Video Lightbox in Homepage Slideshow
Inspiro comes with a beautiful video lightbox integrated in the homepage slideshow where you can feature YouTube, Vimeo and self-hosted videos.
This makes this WordPress gallery theme a great choice if you have a video of a product that you want to feature on the front page.
Video Headers in Pages & Posts new
Starting with Inspiro 6.3 you can add video headers in pages, posts and portfolio posts! You are no longer limited to beautiful video bakgrounds just in the homepage slideshow.
Video Header Demo
Customize the Slideshow using the new Block Editor
In Inspiro 6.2, we’ve added Block Editor support for the Homepage Slideshow caption.
With the new editor, you have more control over text formatting and you can even insert additional elements, like multiple buttons.
Using Gutenberg for adding buttons in the Slideshow
In the above example, we’ve inserted 2 buttons in a Column block with 2 columns.
Video & Image Lightbox in Portfolio Posts
You can easily display videos or images in a lightbox in Portfolio Posts everywhere: in the Portfolio archive page, in the Portfolio Showcase widget built for homepage, in individual Portfolio posts pages.
Lightbox Feature in Portfolio Archive:
Video Lightbox in single Portfolio post:
Attaching a video to be displayed in a lightbox is very simple. You can either enter a link to a YouTube or Vimeo video or use the Self-hosted video option if you have direct links to video files hosted on your website or on a dedicated video hosting:
Customize colors and fonts in the theme directly from the Theme Customizer. Thanks to the partial refresh integration, you can see instantly all the changes you make.
You can create your own sidebar using available widgets. The sliding panel works great on mobile devices too, and will display at the site navigation.
Widgetized Homepage & Unique Widgets
Inspiro’s homepage uses multiple custom widgets, allowing you to order and customize them as you want. Add as many widgets as you need and configure them individually. You can also configure the homepage to include the slideshow at the top, and your latest blog posts below it.
The homepage can be created easily using the built-in widgets like Portfolio Showcase, Portfolio Scroller, Single Page, or any other available widgets.
Using the Gallery feature you can create separate posts with photos and galleries in different layouts, and have them displayed in a grid layout.
If you have Jetpack plugin installed, enable the Tiled Galleries feature, and you can create beautiful galleries in your posts:
A new feature was added in version 2.0: Single Page widget for the homepage. This allows you to use the widget as a hero banner for a single page, displaying the featured image as a background.
This WordPress Gallery Theme is WooCommerce Ready
Need to sell something? With Inspiro theme you can build your own shop and start selling anything easily! The theme is fully compatible with the WooCommerce plugin.
Other New Changes in Inspiro 6.0
Below is a list with other important changes and new features from Inspiro 6.0:
Instagram Bar in Footer – a new widget area is now available, in which you can insert our free Instagram Widget and create a full-width feed of your latest pictures.
Sticky Header – no more need to use additional plugins to give a nice effect to the header menu. It will stick now the top automatically when scrolling the page.
Portfolio Re-order – you can now change the order of Portfolio Posts in the gallery much easier from the page Portfolio > Re-order.
Looking for more WordPress themes? Inspiro is on our list of the best portfolio blog WordPress themes.